A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information on browsing habits of a user or their computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying minimal memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called “session cookies”).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary or stored cookies.
Unless you provide your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- DEYDE will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this site use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate via a website, platform or application and to use different options or services that exist thereof, for example, control the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make a buying process, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, storing content distributing videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a predefined general nature depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that, treated properly by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing is analysed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or to the use of our website. For this purpose, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show advertising related to your profile browsing.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that, in the most efficient way, enable the management of advertising spaces that, wherever appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is being provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continued observance of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third-party cookies: DEYDE website may use third-party services on behalf of DEYDE, compile information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and provide other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
You may allow for, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer: